A One Minute Read from Soni
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”—Winston Churchill.
Did you know that Arizona's high elevations used to get several feet of snow? Now we are happy to get several inches.
How is your New Year going?
We are already into the second week of the new year, and I can't help but think about the exciting plans I have for 2024~
Here are my goals for the year:
1) Finish and publish the second book of Rudy's Rescue.
2) Write and distribute e-book novelettes for Rudy's side characters such as Bob, Pablo, and Greta. Firstly, I'll give them away to you, my subscribers, and then upload them for sale.
3) Create merchandise for Rudy's Rescue to sell online.
4) Make my "Mother's Days" poem, which I wrote as a young mom in 1994 and copyrighted in 2023, available for sale by March.
5) Finish and publish the first three books in the Pinkie Pickle Series (1st-2nd grade readers).
6) Continue working on Rudy's Rescue book three.
7) Finish and publish the novella "Rum River" about first cousins who run away from 1976 Minnesota to marry in Tennessee.
8) Take a trip to Missouri to research William "Billy" Fourr's childhood home and continue working on, and hopefully finish, his non-fiction book, "Boys in the Land of Pirates."
Phew! And that's not even counting the time I want to spend with friends and family, as well as the projects around the house I plan to complete.
How many of these goals do you think I'll be able to check off by September? Let's find out!
All the best,